Monday, December 7, 2009

Late Night Music 12/07/09

MONDAY DECEMBER 7th 


50 Cent
12:37am on Fallon (NBC)

Donde ha sido usted? If you're like me, you've probably been wondering where Fiddy has been... His third album, Curtis, was completely lost on me. I didn't like it at all, the guest features were weak and unoriginal, I could go on. APPARENTLY his 4th album came out last month but... I guess I missed that one, too. His new album Before I Self Destruct did hit number 1 on the US Hip Hop charts but that's really no feat nowadays.  As far as I know his singles are getting little to no radio play but I'll be curious to see what the response is after this appearance.


Andrea Bocelli and the Muppets
10:00pm on Leno (NBC)
Now this is what I'm talking about! Good old Christmas fun... I assume. The amazing(ly rich) David Foster has a PBS holiday special out right now and one of the acts is Andrea Bocelli and the Muppets singing "Jingle Bells" together on a sleigh. Absolutely precious. I hope this is going to be a similar appearance. Otherwise I'll be crushed to tell the truth. If you don't know who Andrea Bocelli is... 3 words. Blind. Italian. Tenor. If you don't know who the Muppets are... well, I'll be mourning the loss of your childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment