Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Late Night Music 12/02/09

WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 2nd
Reruns, reruns, reruns. Boo.

The Cribs
11:30pm on Letterman (CBS)
This was there second appearance on Letterman and it's pretty good. There a standard rock band from England. If you haven't heard of them, that's alright. You're probably not from the UK. But you've also got a lot of catching up to do. I prefer their newer stuff so I recommend checking out the album Ignore the Ignorant. Here's the video of them playing "We Share the Same Skies" on Letterman. Catch it again tonight if you're so inclined!



Obits
12:37pm on Fallon (NBC)
This is a relatively new band. They've only released one album, I Blame You, and the reviews are fairly average. I don't really enjoy it but they're fun to watch. They play the song "Fake Kinkade" which isn't my favorite from the album but what do I care? These guys are taking a very organic approach to the music business so if you like you what you hear definitely support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment