Friday, December 4, 2009

Late Night Music 12/04/09

FRIDAY DECEMBER 4th
What a wonderful evening in late night music!!

Taylor Swift
10:00pm on Leno (NBC)
OMG OMG OMG! Taytay!! Come on! She's a peach! I'm not going to spend to much time on this one because who doesn't know who Taylor Swift is? If you don't, check your pulse and get back to me. This appearance is sure to be charming as always.

Band of Skulls
12:05am on Kimmel (ABC)
Ah. Yet another wonderful band that is also featured on the New Moon soundtrack (see *Death Cab for Cutie). I haven't seen the movie yet but the soundtrack is awesome and I'm glad that a lot of the indie bands featured are getting some time in the spot light. Band of Skulls is a very new band with a pretty cool sound. And they're British, so they're infinitely cooler than you and I. Maybe they'll play the song "Friends" because it's the New Moon jam but who knows! Watch to find out.

Wale
12:37pm on Fallon (NBC)
Rerun from 11/10/09, Wale performed the song "Pretty Girls" with the Roots. Since I saw this performance I can't stop listening to this song. I hadn't heard of Wale before then but know I absolutely love him. He's definitely a rapper to check out if you're into that kind of thing. This performance is sick, too. Mostly because of the Roots...

No comments:

Post a Comment