Monday, September 7, 2009

Late Night Music 9/8/09

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8th
Weak night! Absolutely revolting, personally.

John Fogerty
12:35pm on Fallon (NBC)
Do people still... like John Fogerty? I guess CCR was great and everything but... it's 2009. Time to move on I say. So for the people I just personally offended... CHECK HIM OUT ON FALLON! Woo. I mean, I assume he's performing. But if you're a true fan you won't care either way. And for those of you on the fence, let me show you the cover art for his "new" album.

Yup. Chew on that.

The Cure
1:35am on Last Call with Carson Daly (NBC)
Originally aired on 6/4/09. HELLOOOOOO people. It's The Cure. This is the band that all those emo-punk rip-offs from nowadays wish they could kind of, sort of sound like. Show some respect.




No comments:

Post a Comment